Gühring Super-Indexer, "THREAD" extension
This extension of the Super-Indexer is dedicated to Standard Metric Threads.
It's designed for Threading Metric holes from M03 to M10.
The tools were carefully selected for performing operations on Steels (including Stainless), Cast Irons and non-ferrous metals like Aluminium.
The extension contains the Aluminium Inserts, and Cutting Tools (see below description).
This Extension of the Super-Indexer is designed for cutting METRIC Thread of M3, M4, M5, M6, M8 and M10.
The "THREAD" extension contains:
- 18 Aluminium Inserts at Tools Size. Important mentions:
- Base is not included
- Supporting Rules are not included
- 18 cutting Tools:
- 6 x Pre-Thread Drills - Serie 5519 - 5xD
- HSCO - TiN coating
- Sized for Standard Metric Threads. Not for Fine threads.
- 6 x Taps for Blind-Holes - Serie 5738
- HSS-E - TiN coating
- 6 x Taps for Through-Holes - Serie 5736
- HSS-E-PM - TiN coating
This extension is compatible with the STARTER plateform (MC00DRV1-STARTER).
The Super-Indexer is bundle of cutting tools specially designed for machinists and workshops operating on little or middle-range production series, especially prototypers and job-shoppers. It was designed by modulating various families of tools from the brand Gühring ™, a worlwide recognized toolmaker for the high quality, precision and durability of its tools. The Tools on board the Super-Indexer are used on Milling machines, Lathes, Drillers, may they be, or not, Numerically Controlled. It's aiming especially the works on Steels (Common, Highly Alloyed, Stainless), on Casting Iron, Aluminium or other non-ferrous metals.
The Super-Indexer, in its full version, allows to operate the following operations:
• M02 to M12: Centering, Drilling, Threading, Milling Keyslots, Reaming, Countersinking, Counterboring.
• Drilling and reaming holes for tapered Keys.
• Milling slots for « Woodruff» keys.